Condominium & HOA Management
CAMCO is the largest independently owned community association management company in the Greater Philadelphia region. Since 1975 CAMCO Management Company has provided skilled managers, accountants and support staff to the region's best condominium and homeowner association communities.
CAMCO serves over 18,000 homeowners in more than 85 communities in South Jersey, Delaware and the Pennsylvania counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia. Approximately 60% of our clients live in town home and apartment style communities while the other 40% live in luxury hi-rise buildings. CAMCO manages more Philadelphia area hi-rise condominiums than any other management company.
Management of community associations is a personalized and local business. For 30 years CAMCO has developed relationships with an extensive list of loyal contractors and service providers located in the region. As the area's largest independent association management company, we can offer our clients more because we answer only to our clients, not to a corporate headquarters thousands of miles away.
Our managers and staff have confronted almost every conceivable issue, problem and challenge relating to homeowner association management. CAMCO provides the highest level of customer service while bringing a wealth of experience in such diverse fields as landscaping, roofing, accounting, bundled purchasing, roads and sidewalks, pool & recreation facilities, storm water management, masonry, structural repairs, and insurance.